Landscape lighting enhances curb appeal and creates a welcoming look for your home.
Landscape lighting from D&T Landscape and Irrigation brings your yard to life when daylight disappears. This adds safety and usability to your yard while providing an unmatched visual experience. This added aesthetic quality to your yard is one of the most affordable ways to create a dramatic impact to your landscape.
Lighting your house or yard involves much more than just going to the local big-box store and buying some lights. Proper placement and a well planned design makes a huge difference between good dramatic lighting and lighting that becomes a distraction. Light placement and the type of light chosen for a specific purpose will create shadows and highlights in your yard that you will appreciate for years.
A bad lighting design and installation will be ineffective and can even detract from the aesthetic goals of. Bad landscape lighting can also obscure obstacles or hide landscape elements that should be emphasized.
D&T Landscape and Irrigation is one of the premier experts when it comes to bringing life to your landscape using lighting. Our expert lighting design and installation will radically change the functionality and aesthetics of your yard when the sun goes down. Many of our irrigation customers have added lighting to their yard as an upgrade when we service their irrigation and sprinkler systems. Ask your D&T representative about what a landscape lighting installation can do for your yard.
Why choose exterior landscape lighting?
2. Security: Exterior lighting is a good investment for the safety and security of your family or business. Most burglaries occur at night and having a well-lit home or business is an excellent and proven deterrent for burglary and vandalism.
3. Beauty: Exterior lighting will add dramatically to your landscape design and aesthetics. The illumination of the home plantings and hardscape will create a beautiful night time ambiance surrounding your property.
Why low-voltage vs. high-voltage lighting?
2. Operating a low-voltage system is typically pennies a day. High voltage lighting is exponentially higher to operate as opposed to low voltage lighting.
3. Low-voltage systems are safe around children and pets. There is no chance of a high-voltage shock from our system.
4. Our lighting installation process does not require the trenching of your lawn. We only make a small incision into your lawn that will heal quickly.
5. The fixtures we use are smaller and more decorative than bulky high-voltage lighting. Our exterior lighting fixtures are designed to blend into your landscape, so as not to become a focal point.